Monday, May 21, 2012

Cry of The Hunters

Dear Mother.
Chpater 12

Well, today was the day of the hunt, not for pigs, but for me. Let me recall what happened yesterday. Yesterday, I went on a mission to find Samneric. It turned out that Samneric were joining the dark side and that I was on my own. They wished me luck and set me of, they said it was for my own good and they gave me some meat to. I told them where I was hiding, and I hoped they were still good and lead jack away from me. I hoped to diddle them. A day passed and I was still hiding in the brush, a stick sharpened and both ends? What could that mean?
I heard them make a cordon, and were combing through the forest by now. But they weren't making a cordon they were looking for me! Samneric must have told Jack! I heard a rock coming down the cliff they must be trying to scare me out, it wouldn't work. The rock hit me and I bit my finger so I wouldn't scream and then they would know where I was. There was only one other rock that they could possibility move, and that was a size of a small cottage. They then lit the forest and tried to burn me out. I meet a savage and bowled over him and was on the run again.
I meet a few savages and they didn't stay in my way. I made my way to the beach, there was a naval officer his coat was covered in epaulettes, and white drills on his coat. We were finally saved! Perceval approached the officer and was about to recite his name, address and phone number but he was so overwhelmed with the happiness of being rescued he broke down and started to cry in spite of happiness. The naval officer was disappointed in us for being such savages because we were British. Ralph takes responsibility for all the boys on the island and what the people had done because he thought he was still the leader, even though jack was the more powerful. Jack had no objection and was truly sorry for his actions.
finally Entry Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment